Specialty Tools and Vendors

MrEviLDeD

Hey everyone,

I was searching around here on the forums for a thread that dealt with special tools required to work on Nissan, and of course Pathfinders. I by no means have any kind of list built up yet but got to thinking that maybe a thread that gave links and or information on how to customize tools to do the job might benefit others. If not then the thread will die or can be killed.

I will start this list with the Wheel Bearing Lock Ring tool. After lots of searching and consideration of the modification of an existing axle spindle nut or lock ring tool I went to task to locate something more appropriate.

Please note that this is a limited sale and while I have purchased one of these I lay no claim to the merchant in anyway so you need to use your own personal judgement when deciding if you will buy one.. There are 8 left. I am looking for a more common place for the tool but for right now here it is:

Wheel Bearing Lock Ring Tool/Axle Spindle nut tool

As I locate sources for the varying specialty tools used to work on the Pathfinder I will list those links here. I also encourage others if you find a place for a special tool please post a link here for others to find too..

Cheers everyone.