Merry Christmas

CNAM

Hi Sweetheart,
I am sorry about getting into an argument about putting up the Christmas lights. I guess that sometimes I feel like you are pushing me too hard when you want something. I realize that I was wrong and I am apologizing for being such a hard-headed guy. All I want is for you to be happy and be able to enjoy the holiday season. Nothing brightens the Christmas spirit like Christmas lights! I took the time to hang the lights for you today; and now I will be off to the hockey rink.
Again, I am very sorry for the way I acted yesterday. I'll be home later.
Love you..

Her response

Hi Honey,

Thank you for that heart-felt apology. I don't often get an apology from you, and I truly appreciate it. I, too, felt bad about the argument and wanted to apologize. I realize that I can sometimes be a little pushy. I will try to respect your feelings from now on. Thank you for taking the time to hang the Christmas lights for me. It really means a lot. In the spirit of giving, I washed your truck for you; and now I am off to the mall.
I love you too!

T1_zps87bc5a8d.jpg

-Merry Christmas ALL!

CNAM

The lights were already up so I decided a three days job: empty, clean and paint the pool.

Merry christmas from the tropics to you all guys.

Hah! Good one, you had me going for a bit but then I started wondering when I read her reply, it was way too rational, calm and reasonable for most women... :lol:

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and has a Happy New Year. Best of luck in 2014 everyone! :beer:

B