Wheel Help

PrestonBurns

16X7 seems like a strange size. I think that might be your problem. I'm assuming you are trying to match your old wheel dimensions in order to keep your old wheels?

You should be able to run a 8" wide wheel without issues. When I went from a 15X7 to a 15X8 tires fit right on.

Check out pro comp wheels on summit racing. They are really inexpensive and look great!

-Kyle

Here you go, http://m.summitracing.com/search/department/wheels-tires/brand/pro-comp-wheels/section/wheels/wheel-diameter/16-in/wheel-width-in/8-000-in/wheel-bolt-pattern/6-x-5-1-2-in/backspacing-in/4-000-in

I got it off my phone, so the link might not transfer, but apparently they do not make a 16X8 3.75" backspacing wheel, they do make a 4" though, should be close enough.

Hope that helps, check out the wheel fitment thread in the R50 pinned section to see what others have done to get their wheel and tire combo to fit. It's a better source than trying to post a thread asking what people have had, and it keep the forum clean of repetitive posts.

Let me know you have any other questions.

-Kyle