New Pather, Hi

mikestewart395

Hi everyone. I am buying an 88 Pathfinder in the morning. It will be my first 4x4, and maybe the last vehicle I ever buy. I have had many vehicles over the years, from Mustangs to Audi's, now I am feeling old and want that one 'Ole Trusty', and stick with it. A lot of my friends have jacked up trucks and for the past 3 or 4 years it has been harder and harder to get them to go trail riding. It's Nov and I haven't been out once all year. Enoughs enough. I'm selling the Audi and buying the Pathfinder in one fell swoop.

I will post pics of it tomorrow before work. YES!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!! No more asking for rides in the woods. All I have to do is find my own keys haha!!!!!

Howdy, and welcome Mike!

I hope the 88 is all you hope it to be. We have a lot of tricks and tips here for fixing them up, from mild to wild, but they actually do pretty good stock with some decent tires.

Yeah, be sure to post some pictures and thanks for joining and the intro. :aok:

B

Congrats and welcome! WAVEY There's nothing like that new (old) truck experience. The folks here are great (and there's lots of fantastic information in the forums), so you shouldn't have any issues.