Seattle area newbie introduction

datsuyama

Hello folks,

I'm a new member from the Seattle area (a little south of the actual city but hate to admit I live in Kent...)

I've got a 1995 Pathfinder SE that I use to get me out into the sticks to hunt, fish, hike and stuff like that... I'm not really interested in hardcore off roading, just like my girl to get me out and more importantly - back in one piece! So far, she has been doing a fantastic job.

I've used the forum many times to get info I need - like when I broke the autohubs and wanted to install some manual ones.

I finally decided to stop being a lurker and join the group in earnest! This place is a wealth of knowledge and I truly appreciate all the members that have taken the time to post and share their experience with all of us, it has been incredibly helpful and helps us all save a ton of cash!

I am a relatively inexperienced mechanic type but have done many basic things over the years on a variety of vehicles - stuff like: change out alternators, water pumps, starters and other easy stuff like that. I'm about to start on my first CV axle soon.

I also bought a 3" body lift kit some time back that I have been a little intimidated by but want to get that kit in eventually - I'm sure I'll be poring over this forum for advice and tips when that time comes!

Thank you again,

David.

Welcome to NPORA David! :aok:

I'm glad you have gotten good info and use from the forum, that is the whole point. I'm sure you will continue to do so as well...

Thanks for joining and the intro; strength in numbers. ;)

B

• Like 1

Here's a couple of pics of my truck.... I don't have many yet. Yes, those are Toyota rims... I got a great deal on 5 of them with BFG a/t mounted so - matching set with the spare!

1233415_10151682016652639_1835490172_n-1

644391_10151331783002639_937347661_n_zps