Gas prices: top 10 in North America

cvdloc

I'm in abbotsford right now and I hate the lower mainland... Vancouver, Richmond, surrey, langley, abby, mission, they all suck!!!! So much traffic, so many accidents, and everything here is so expensive!!! although i can't stand cities, so I cant wait to move back to Vancouver island. Finishing my second year of school as well on the island and i cant wait to go back home.

What are you getting ticketed for in kelowna??

I did my first year electronics technician program at university of the fraser valley and now I'm headed to Campbell river to do my second year of electronics school to specialize as an industrial automation technician and then ill be granted third year status instrumentation technician apprenticeship as well. Will have 2 electronics certificates and a red seal journeyman ticket in instrumentation by the time I'm done.

I hear ya on insurance.... I pay 100$ per month for my 1991 240sx in abbotstord, i pay about 58$ per month on the island (I have the full 8 year/40% discount for safe driving)

Highest i saw gas prices here was 149.9/L but drive across to Aldergrove and it jumped to 156.9/L. Crazy gas prices this summer, last summer was the same... ends up being just shy of 6$ per gallon....

Edited by Nefarious

/>/>

I'm in abbotsford right now and I hate the lower mainland... Vancouver, Richmond, surrey, langley, abby, mission, they all suck!!!! So much traffic, so many accidents, and everything here is so expensive!!!

What are you getting ticketed for in kelowna??

I hear ya on insurance.... I pay 100$ per month for my 1991 240sx in abbotstord, i pay about 58$ per month on the island (I have the full 8 year/40% discount for safe driving)

Yes, someone that feels my pain!! Lol

I am finishing my fourth year electrical at okanagan college (I get living out expenses plus ei, 4 day weeks and a big white season pass ;) ) personally I like it better than bcit, did pre app (first year) with bcit and meh, can't say too much since it was free and a high school program (yes I graduated college before high school) anyways back on topic I'm just finishing up my apprenticeship, should be a full ticketed jm within a year

Yeah, I'm at a 20% surcharge totalled my friends nissan Altima on the way back from whistler hahah good times we both equally hated that car, and it's just the way it had to go, that's the conclusion, rear ended someone in the process, but that's neither here nor there... And used it as a pick up line that night, cutie ginger with a big ol' booty ;) dated her for over a year, don't judge

Edited by cvdloc