Dual sport Motorcycles

JamesRich

Here is a section of a jaunt I did with a buddy of mine between French Gulch and Lewiston. Just some entertainment, make sure your speakers are on, the soundtrack is nice (I think). Glenn is on his XRL. Watch him get on his bike, his is a little vertically challenged so he climbs on with the kick stand down... He is a worthy rider and we and our bikes are pretty well matched. He still races endures in SoCal. He moved back to LA, I miss riding with him....

At least somebody had the balls to say SOMETHING !! I give credit where credit is due, you guys know your stuff with the Pathy, I respect and admire that and highly appreciate the help.... I spend most of my time on 2. Hey, cannot find a color coded schematic for a '91 anywhere. I know this is off subject but I was so elated that someone responded... I will leave the bike ***t for bike forums from now on, I promise.

BTW, a few years back I went to ARCO to see Nickleback, they sucked. But Velvet Revolver was there and it made the trip worthwhile. They may not play together again but if they do and it happens within driving distance I am going...Grace Slick rocks!!

Edited by SkiBumBrian