My sentra brake upgrade pics

ahardb0dy

I'm going to be upgrading my front brakes on my 90 Sentra soon. I bought these calipers from the junk yard, they are off of a Nissan NX 2000 and are the usual choice when upgrading the front brakes on the Sentra. They are AD22VF calipers.

I rebuilt them and just got finished painting them, I used red caliper paint on the calipers and silver caliper paint on the brackets, they look pretty good. Just need to get new slide pin bushings and brake pad clips, than the rotors and pads.

Some pics below:

hwetle.jpg

2a97gpj.jpg

rvhc09.jpg

here is a comparison of the stock sentra rotor vs the NX2000 rotor, EXCEPT the rotors on my 90 are not vented at all, so mine are the same diameter as the smaller ones just no vents:

5cn0ya.jpg

here is a caliper comparison:

wiascn.jpg

and what it will look like installed (not my car):

inwxmu.jpg

it's not much too look at, I just made it two tone, half white half grey primer, I did install the "sport" interior, new seat pads for the front seats, door panels and carpet, it has Autometer mechanical oil pressure and water temp gauges, a short throw shifter and a decent stereo. Engine is stock and I did a plus 2 conversion on the wheels and tires (15's from the stock 13's, LOL) Done a lot of little upgrades, variable speed wipers, added the stock tach gauge cluster, remote fuel door and trunk release, sport mirrors, has a brand new 5 speed trans (was a 4 speed), etc, etc,

dent over the rear fender was there when I bought it, only paid $580 for it 10 years ago (Man it's been that long already !! ):

301mqgk.jpg

gauges, short throw shifter, Momo shift knob:

2qd7w9t.jpg

sport interior in blue, brand new parts from surplus store online:

2wbzrdl.jpg

2z85dmo.jpg

tach cluster, Pulsar steering wheel:

2gx1xtx.jpg

Pathfinder variable wiper control !:

295vb6h.jpg