hi lo revs

joejk1

i have a problem that has been bugging me for the last week or so.my 1993 auto se 4x4 has been having wierd revs almost like a wavy rythmic up and down when holding the throttle steady.it also does it when in nutreal or park,no codes except 55.it has a new fuel filter,cleaned maf,plugs and wires,tps,speed sensor,no vac leaks that i can find,new pcv valve,new tranny fluid,new engine temp sensor,dist.anybody have any ideas on what could be causing this?it is driving me nuts.today i thought it was fixed drove fine for 40 miles parked for a couple hrs then acted up again.i have looked around on the forums but can not find anything that sounds like what mine is doing exactly?

I see that you have said you don't have a vacuum leak that you can't find, it seams like your issue points to that? With my hardbody 87 during warm up it fluctuates between 1200 - 1500 but is steady at running temp, could you do a video of the sound? Even when you drove around it l, it sounded fine, but during start up it does? Sounds to me, and I few other people I have asked, like a vacuum leak

i guess ill have to search a little more and see what i can come up with,thanks a lot for the help much appreciated.

No problem man, update us!

I'm trying not to let mine bug me since that motor is going in about 4 months (replacing it with a 4bt cummins <3 lol) so I'm not bothering