pathfinder bull bar

leon6128

Taken from the 4wdaction "Show us your pathfinder" topic

ARB still make for our models. TJM use to but do not make them anymore.

For some insane reason ARB only list '92 V6 Pathies and up to '95 (WD21) as being compatible for their bar. I can assure you that the bar will fit the '87 two door 4cyl as well.

Here is my, use to be a 4cyl, 87 2 door with an ARB winch bar. It has been modified only to suit my 3 inch body lift. All chassis are the same at the front, 4 or 6 cyl, Terrano, Navara (D21) or Pathfinder. As long as it is a WD or D21 you will have no issues fitting one.

dsc02566cs4.jpg

w640.png

Taken from the 4wdaction "Show us your pathfinder" topic

thanks,bro,but its 2009 topics, now , the ARB web update again, its shows no bull bar for pathfinder. they still got navara d21 bull bar on the web, but i am not sure is it can be fit on pathfinder, cuz i saw pathfinder and navara d21 are same face.

Nah the point was to show that they are compatible. If you find one on a navara for a good price just grab it.

yah, i will go have try. what have u got mate? Edited by leon6128

Nah its still not on the road either. The guy i bought it from had it just to use in his backyard and it has been that way for a few years so before i register it im going to do some preventative maintenance work on it like timing belt, all fluids and filters, sparkplugs and boots, bushings etc.