Window Motor

Cryphix

So I finally bought a replacement for my window motor and the only plug that is on the motor i connected with out putting it in just to test it) to the other side of the plug that is on my car. I turned my car on and nothing. The motor wouldn't go up or down, it just stayed there. Now the connection that goes from the car to the switch you used to make the window go up and down is missing i found out. If anybody knows what that's called then please let me know so i can get a new one. Anyways does anybody know what wrong with it? I asked that guy if it was a working motor and he said it was so... I guess i can trust him. Also I still think it could be that same connector that is missing on my back door switch, could be missing also on that same switch on the driver side. I don't want to take off the door pannel to find out though :(

What I bought:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230441605371?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648

I hope you got one that has rollers and not glides, the glides saw through over the years...

Are the window switches on both doors connected? Are all the fuses good? Does your car have a bad window control module? (opens window all the way in 1 push also controls normal operation of driver window)