How do I replace window motor?

Cryphix

I need to replace my 1996 Pathy rear passenger window motor and I was wondering if someone had a schematic or a video that could help me with replacing it.

No video but shouldn't be much different than a front window:

remove door panel

remove plastic film if it has it

unbolt glass from regulator if it is accessible, make sure to have someone hold the glass

raise glass all the way up and shim it to stay up with wooden wedges

remove 4 bolts holding regulator in (2 top, 2 bottom)

un plug connector for window motor

remove regulator with electric motor

replace motor

re-assemble

What is the window doing/not doing?

You need to unbolt the glass from the regulator but you don't take the glass out, once the glass is unbolted you need to shim the glass fully up to give room to get the whole regulator assembly out. With the window stuck fully up the mounting bolts that hold the glass to the regulator may not be exposed, you may have to unbolt the regulator first so the whole assembly with the glass moves down enough to remove the other 2 bolts, than my instructions would be the same, here are some pics:

rear regulator assembly, only pic I could find, this whole part needs to come out:

http://www.rockauto.....php?pk=3472752

I guess on the rear regulators it appears from that pic that there are 2 screws near the top and one in the middle

this is from my truck just to give you an idea, the 2 bolts shown here near the white clips are what holds the glass to the regulator:

15yc4g9.jpg

Edited by ahardb0dy