hey guys im new and from southern california

mejister

my first car was a 96 pathy that i got when i was a sopmore about 8 years ago in shop class i made a 2 inch spacer for the strut to give it alil lift, i built a roof rack that bolted to te stock rails location and i did a custom flowmaster exhaust, i put 60,000 miles on her in one year with no motor problems just suspension stuff cus my pathfinder saw more air than a skateboard at the xgames,

i am buying a 97 on friday and i just found out about that sfd lift lastnight and almost lost it when i saw the badass pathys that have them installed....I WANT ONE!!!

i emailed them but have had no luck, if anyone has one they want to sell or if anyone on here can make one i am more than willing to buy it, i do want a little bit of a cali lift on it i do have a 1956 bug that i have built into a prerunner it has a 3.1 chevy and 10" coils and 14" coilovers so i want to use my pathy to haul it to the desert and back.

if anyone could point me in a solid direction of the lift that would be awesome

thanks guys!!

Ooops! Forgot to mention that a member here is selling his SFD as he is doing a solid axle swap on his R50 (he's a bit of a short bus seat warmer, if you know what I mean :lol:)

You can find the thread right here ... http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/32819-r50-sfd-package/

• Like 1

Nice to see another So Cal Pathy. If you're anywhere near the Orange County/South LA area we go on tons of "froading" trips, you're welcome to come along & help rescue the jeeps when they get stuck!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: