5 codes for my SES light...

P0125

P0115

P0745

P0505

P0325

4 of these popped twice. When the guy at autozone plugged it up it showed 9 codes. Gonna have a mechanic friend of mine check it out and see what we can come up with. If any of you guys have seen these codes and can maybe fill me in on what you did to fix em it would save me some trial and error. ha!

The first two are related; you have a bad coolant sensor and/or wiring.

745: transmission problem, line pressure solenoid valve.

505: Idle air compensator solenoid. You have to pop the upper intake off to get to it.

325: Your knock sensor is dead. You have to replace it to clear the code and keep the engine running at its best. You can do a bunch of workarounds like shorting it with a resistor or relocating to the top of the intake, but I wouldn't.

Sounds like your Pathy needs some love.

Edited by pathfounder

P0325 as mentioned above is knock sensor. It does NOT necessarily indicate that the KS itself is malfunctioning; it could just be a side effect of another code.

P0115 & P0125 are both the engine coolant temperature sensor. Check its resistance following EC-142. Replace if necessary.

P0505 is the idle air control valve. Clean both it and the throttle body using throttle body cleaner spray.

P0705 is the inhibitor switch for the transmission. Try following the component inspection procedure on page AT-90.

P0325 as mentioned above is knock sensor. It does NOT necessarily indicate that the KS itself is malfunctioning; it could just be a side effect of another code.

I would agree with this, but 325 refers specifically to the KS circuit and not actual misfires, and it has nothing to do with coolant temp or transmission parts.

Yea I figure the first 2 will go away when i replace the sensor/wiring I posed about a week or so ago. The only salvage yard I've been able to hit up doesnt have any R50's. I appreciate the help guys! Ive been tryin to show the pathy some love..but apparently its finding new things to keep me playin with it.