Looking for Trailmaster LCA Bushings

someonestoe

Hello all,

I have slowly been replacing all the bushings, balljoints, tie rods, ect...on my pathfinder for the past couple months. I haven't had any serious issues until now, my pathfinder has the 4 inch trailmaster lift kit. I am having trouble finding the LCA Bushings seeing as trailmaster does not make this lift kit anymore apparently they don't make the bushings either. Stock pathfinder bushings are a bit too small so that obviously won't do. I have already checked with 4x4parts.com as well as trailmaster and neither of them had any left in stock, I have also tried to find some on google but keep finding stock bushings and that's about it. If anyone could point me too a set that would be greatly appreciated. Or if someone knows of another bushing that fits that would work too! My old LCA bushings are totally shot so just leaving them in isn't really an option plus i already burned one out thinking the energy suspension bushings i bought would fit so i'm kinda stuck now without a new set! Luckily though it's not my daily driver so I can still get around though! Haha

Thanks in advance!

Josh

take measurements of the inside diameter of the hole the bushing fits into and then phone energy suspension with the exact dimensions, they should have something that will fit. they make a LOT of bushings and only half of them are listed..

Thanks for the responses guys!

They are significantly smaller but that could be a good last resort thanks for the idea James. I'll definitely give energy a call and see if they have any in the size I need. Your probably right I'm sure they'll have something never even thought of giving them the measurements.

Thanks again you guys!

Josh