Found the leak.

So this weekend I cracked into the pathy to begin replacing valve cover gaskets. The 5th bolt on the intake was so tight i broke an allen wrench trying to get it lose. Had to drill it out. Then finally got those 2874389 hoses loose and pulled the intake. Upon removing the valve covers most all of the bolts were lose. But the real leak was found soon.

1336844543345.jpg

By wo0densp0on at 2012-05-14

In about 5 places my gasket looked like this. I can see where the highways of oil have been coming out from under the valve covers on the heads.

Havent touched the passenger side yet but I figure its probably just as bad.

I just changed my pass side last month. It was split in one place but not as bad as yours. Good Lawd man!

I should tackle my drivers side. I was not motivated enough to remove the plenum/intake. Now I'm worried about the Allen bolts.

The first 4 bolts were quite easy to break loose, but the one on the back of the plenum not so much. I ended up pulling the hood to get a drill in there to it. As soon as I knocked the head off of the bolt i was able to turn it out by hand. Not sure if someone has messed with it before and just over torqued it or what. I Also have a sensor that has both of the wires gone from it on the passenger side I have no clue what it is. My pathy was sitting in someones yard for a while before I got it and some rodents had just started to do a makeover on the wiring harness. I will try to get a pic up on here when i get home so maybe one of you guys can tell me what it is.