Good morning, newbie here from vt

vtpathy

Excited to be a part of the group. My first Pathy, actually first Nissan. It is a 2001 se 5-speed. It had just over 100k when I brought it home. It's in hood shape, clean interior,motors quiet, but rusty under flares. Cut out the rust and rhino lined. It's basically a vehicle tote around my mtn bikes(remove front wheel lower seat, bungee to inside) and for the crappy roads. It currently rides like a 1985 caddy, but I am currently pricing out either suspension lift or stay stock. That's it in a nutshell. Thanks, it's a great forum!

Randy

Welcome Randy and thanks for the intro. You'll find out like I did that it is almost cheaper to do the lift in lieu of replacing everything stock, that is if youre changing out the springs along with the other components.

Thanks D, I've been contemplating about keeping this, or locating an FJ60. Since I tried selling it and couldn't, I decided to buck up and just fix it up. It just got overwhelming. Everything is going at once. I figure I'll just keep plugging along. Just did both front endlinks and 1 ball joint. MAF sensor and had it reprogrammed, new clutch; now need to replace the ignition coils/plugs, brakes and suspension. Thanks for the tip. I'm pretty sure I'll do the 4x4 AC suspension kit.

... Thanks for the tip. I'm pretty sure I'll do the 4x4 AC suspension kit.

If I could do it again, I'd just get the springs from AC and shop around for the other components. Just search (or ask, most of us are helpful) and you can find where the best deals were made from other members on this site.

If I could do it again, I'd just get the springs from AC and shop around for the other components. Just search (or ask, most of us are helpful) and you can find where the best deals were made from other members on this site.

That's exactly what I did, the only thing I got from AC were the springs.

Oh and welcome!