New Pathfinder owner

Hi everyone. Just bought my wife a 2000 Pathfinder LE. It has some paint touch up here and there that are pretty obvious, but only one rust spot that needs to be touched up. Other than that it's in great condition. Everything works, Leather is literally like new except for one small spot (still not torn at all). 65,000 mi 2 owner, and came with a decent aftermarket bumper and side bars/boards in solid shape. It was an answer to the problem of fitting a trek stroller in the trunk of the car. I'm not a huge off-road enthusiast - mainly because I don't have money to be breaking stuff - but would like to complete a few mild modifications when the funds allow. First up is mileage/performance mods....off to post in the appropriate area!

Thanks everyone! Yeah, I wasnt crazy about getting a replacement vehicle that is 3 years older than the one i traded in, but I'm hoping it was really treated as it looks. You say I got a good deal but I never mentioned what I paid! :-) they gave me close to book for my trade in, so all said and done I got it out the door for $7000