eBay contacts?

Trogdor636

This is completely off topic but I'm curious if anyone has a number (other than eBay's "customer service"...which is the opposite of what it is) that I can call and actually speak to someone that speaks English or that actually works at eBay and not a call center overseas. I'm sure its a longshot but figured its worth a shot. Thanks folks.

• 2 weeks later...

Ebay is like Google...u gotta email them

They have a "customer service" number, it is just pointless because you dont speak to anyone from this continent. All you get is "I understand your concern" and they read a list of responses from a list. I sold a broken laptop for parts, and Ebays buyer protection basically screws me over. The guy who bought it couldnt fix it, so all he had to say was "did not match description" and gets his money back. Even in Ebays description of the item it clearly states for parts or not working. The guy has a business of selling laptops on Ebay, so I'm sure he has done this a few times. I've asked to speak to a supervisor 4 times....been told 4 times they were "busy" and would call me back. Still waiting. Ebay is a pile of shat.