Bolt On Crossovers

Making aftermarket easier?

Any Make,Brand or Duty of Shock absorber the correct length and mounts will bolt on? Opening the market to coil overs and taller shocks to compensate torsion cranking.

Edited by NWT87PATHY

• 4 weeks later...

Your post doesn't make sense to me. Nobody else seems to have understood it either. Looks like maybe it was run through a translator? If so just post in your native language and somebody will probably figure out what you're asking and help you out. :aok:

• 5 months later...

Your post doesn't make sense to me. Nobody else seems to have understood it either. Looks like maybe it was run through a translator? If so just post in your native language and somebody will probably figure out what you're asking and help you out. :aok:

Haha, sorry for any confusion. Like Nefarious said bolt on stuff. I had the issue with my 35's on and tbar's cranked the assend sat like 3 inches to low.. when i changed the shocks out on my 3/4 ton chevy pickup the eyes on the shocks were the same'ish. So i got some HD absorbers in the back of the pathy and she sits deadly now, so i started the thread to see if any one else found stuff that litterly bolts on.

• 2 weeks later...

Ya its hooped now.. Ill get a new windshield one day.. My window was mint untill last winter.. We sand the roads with crushed gravel. My 35's chuck rocks soo bad. Got my windshield an my passenger mirrior smashed! Lol

My 88 had whipped rear springs causing my 35s to rob constantly so I went to auto zone and order air shocks for it which they actually had in stock they where vehicle specific and bolted right in no issues and lifted it up 3-4 inches in the rear making it lean foreword and I have the ifs maxed out in the front I just need the uca and 3in body lift and my 35-15.50R 15 Baja claws are going back on :-)