Headers for 96-00

Guest Conner

I know that no one currently produces exhaust headers for the VG33E engine. Its a shame because I know headers would increase our power and fuel efficiency at the same time, probably significantly.

I have recently contacted people at: Stillen (who used to make them), SLR, Borla, and Hotshot to see if anyone was planning to produce something in the near future with no luck.

However, I heard back from a sales rep at Borla today who said he would at least forward my request to their R&D department. Here is his response:

Mr.Conner,

Thank you for contacting Borla Performance Industries. Unfortunately, we do not have a Cat-Back or Header application for your vehicle. We value your interest  nd I forward your request to our Research and Development for consideration.

Although we currently do not have a Borla system for your vehicle at this time, there are other options available to you. You may consider one of our Universal Kits or one Of our new Pro-XS mufflers. You can check them out on our website or contact your local muffler shop.

We are continuously developing new applications, so we encourage you to check back on website in the near future.

If you have anymore questions regarding the product you have requested or if you would  like to place an order feel free to contact me at harleyb@borla.com or

by phone 1-877-GO-BORLA ext 247

Thanks,

~Harley W.Boye~

Customer Service Rep.

Borla Performance Ind.

1-877-GO-BORLA Ext 247

harleyb@borla.com

If you also have interest in headers for your 1996-2000 Pathfinder, I suggest you drop this guy an e-mail so that he can see that there is enough interest in the market to build something for us. I'm convinced that there is a market for this out there and if they become convinced perhaps they will produce the headers.

His name is Harley Boye and his e-mail address is: harleyb@borla.com

• 2 weeks later...

You do realize those posts are over three years old, right? :huh: Stillen no longer makes headers for the VG33E. However, apparently the VG30 uses the same block as the VG33, and the thorley headers will technically fit on the 3.3. However, the cats/etc. will not be the same, and getting street legality would likely be a hassle. :rolleyes: