hollister trip

red_91pathy

hey im in the bay area and wondering if anyone else in the area wants to head to hollister hills soon?

im tryin to go in the next couple weeks, i have a pretty open schedule right now and can work around whats good for other people.

if your in the bay area or southern ca let me know whats up, even if you cant go it would be nice to meet some other pathy owners in the area for next time.

I plan to go in next few weeks also. I have my transfer case out right now ,hoping to get it back in soon. It just depends,I think I spend to much time with my toys and not enough with family .Thats what I am told so pathy been on HOLD. :headwall:

lol yeah. family or toys is always the question.

well im thinking thurs 3/22 might work or maybe the week after. my brother has thursdays off so if he is goin it will have to be a thursday. although i havent even told him im trying to plan another trip. his yota broke a cv joint last time and its not fixed yet.

let me know how this sounds, its easy to reschedule caus i havent really planned anything yet lol

that would be fun. i havent been to a real event yet. i talked to my brother and he said sunday the 18th is better so we will probably do a run then. if Mud n yer eye frolic is that next weekend then i will probably go both weekends :)

• 2 weeks later...

so im definitely going to hollister this sunday (the 18th)

it would be nice to see some other pathy's there :bounce: let me know if you can go. or just meet us down there, we will be on cb channel 13.

so far its just me and my brother going.