GROUP BUY: Doug Thorley Headers

William

Did this ever go through? I called Steve back in February/March and got on his list... he said he had some people, but was waiting for more before making an order.

I'm open to other options - I've been waiting a while and need to replace these headers so I can get my truck past emmissions.

I'm not trying to steal any business away from Steve and Rugged Rocks (obviously, since I am not making any money either way) but if you need these like yesterday, then Mr. 510 makes them.

http://www.nissanpat...-and-mid-pipes/

Edited by Trogdor636

Thanks for the pointer. It seems as though he's still trying to get his kits put together and manufactured though.

Honestly, whoever can give me a price and let me order one first gets the money. I really need to get this fixed and can't wait much longer. :/

Thanks for the pointer. It seems as though he's still trying to get his kits put together and manufactured though.

Honestly, whoever can give me a price and let me order one first gets the money. I really need to get this fixed and can't wait much longer. :/

If you just need the headers he may have a set. I'd private message him. Probably the best way.

The thing is Mr. 510s headers are not compliant with emissions since there is no EGR bung and I don't think he developed a Y-pipe yet. I like his headers more than Thorleys though but if you live in a state that mandates vehicle inspection you are better off with Thorleys.