Wheel setup

Trevasty

After the advice I was given in a previous thread I posted "(sigh) lift kit help" I've decided to go with this lift http://www.cartserver.com/sc/cart.cgi

However, it mentions something about "backs pacing"...

What is this, exactly? I was going to run 15" steel wheels with 31" BFG ko ta's on it, and was planning on buying and installing these BEFORE the lift. Does this mean I can't run the same wheels in the rear as the front? If SO, what do I need to do?

No spacers needed with that back spacing. Spacers are only needed if you try to use your factory rims. The back spacing "pushes" the wheels out from the wheel wells. You know, makes it hard as fskc to keep the sides of your rig clean. :doh:

Ha. But, I WILL be able to run that wheel setup w/ no problems after uninstall the lift, correct?

:scratchhead: Can't see why you couldn't? Why would you want to uninstall sprngs? Keep the OEM wheels in case you want to go back to stock.

yes, 31s are about the max that the Pathy can handle before a lift and very minimal rubbing. you probably won't rub at all with that backspacing unless you're at a pretty wicked flexed angle.