Nissan Sport Magazine is on the hunt for Nissan Trucks/SUV's

ANDY

***stole from another site sorry if its a repost but i thought this might be good for some members***

For those of you that don't know Nissan Sport Magazine is a magazine that is released quarterly. It focuses solely on Nissan vehicles (cars, trucks, and suv's) and they used to do a regular feature on a nissan truck or suv but lately they have gotten away from that. They are looking for us (Nissan community) to show them our trucks to win their facebook truck of the quarter contest and to get featured in their magazine.

So if you are on facebook go to their page: http://www.facebook.com/nissansportmag

I can't think of a better place than this to get such a wide variety of Nissan Truck's and SUV's to submit. Any coverage for Nissan trucks and suv's is good in my opinion. So get over there and post up!

Edited by ANDY

If anyone is interested in picking up a copy, they can be found at Barnes and Noble bookstores. They are not widely distributed. I have a subscription, but our dealer is now part a participating partner, and we hand out free copies of the magazine(for you local guys...COME ON DOWN!!). If you visit a dealer on a regualr basis, the can sign up as well. I love that mag!

If anyone is interested in picking up a copy, they can be found at Barnes and Noble bookstores.

I now have a reason to go into my local Barnes and Noble. I stopped going there after they stopped producing Road Racer X mag.