Ah man. No third or OD, must force shifts 1st and 2nd

VW_Factor

If you feel confident rebuilding the auto yourself and saving lots of money, then by all means go that route. But swapping in a 5 speed isnt that difficult, and as Precise said there are a few threads around with people who did it. When I was shopping for mine, I ran the other way when I found out it was a auto, unless they had a warranty from just rebuilding it. :thumbsdown:

I am definatly goin to look into doing the swap. Thanks for the info. Yeah I almost turned away from it when I seen it was an auto but I couldnt pass the deal up. This thing is loaded in options (not that I need all of them). Plus the a/c blows icee cold and it has power everything. I originaly bought it for my wife but I just couldnt bring myself to give it to her. Its my third nissan and I love these things. I was a toyota man for years but after my first nissan I was changed. My second one was my all out favorite one but like an idiot I sold it. I've tried to buy it back several times but the guy wont sell it. So I bought this one when I found it. I have big plans for it. First thing is to fix tranny. I will try to get some pics up as I build it.