New Member here!

SteveG

My name is Steve and I live in Cleveland Tennessee, a little north of Chattanooga. I am not a mechanic by any stretch of the imagination, but I have had my pathy for about 8 years and kept her stock but I would like to lift it and put bigger tires on it and anything else I need to do, sorry for my ignorance. My pathy is a 2000 SE V6 4x4 silver and grey with 94000 miles a couple scratches and dings nothing big. I love my pathy and would like to go off road a little I am a disabled vet and have some limitations. Hello to everyone out there who has a pathy. I don't know the lingo but do like saying pathy that's pretty cool. I am trying to learn which forum to go to to get questions answered but am wondering if there is a good place to go to learn about the pathy and the things I need to know to make my pathy badass! Thanks in advance for any knowledge and direction. Steve

Welcome to NPORA Steve! I joined this community with the same interest/questions less than one year ago and have found the members here to be a wealth of knowledge. You should "tool" around the R50 (1996 - 2004 model year) forums to get more direct answers/ideas for yor rig.

- Kevin

Welcome to NPORA Steve!!

As DW pointed out the R50 section (your model designation) is the area you want to poke around, particularly the FAQ. I know the previous generation much better, but from what I have learned looking at the options for my wife's 1999 there are a few best bangs for the buck. 2" suspension lift, new wheels and larger tires, and a Missing Link will take you far. Then there is skid plates, bumpers, etc... :D

B