Stut boots

nispath4wds

Hi guys my name is Luke. I am working on my pathy and I have small technical question. I ve been seaching tru the whole side, couldint find rhe answer. I am about to install 2" suspension on my rig. The KYB struts that I have bought didnt come with strut rubber boot. Can I instole it without the boot?

I currently have the KYB's and preffer the look w/o the boots. It's a topic that has seperate opinions on these boards. Some members will tell you that the boots will tear and actually trap small rocks and grit which will cause harm on the seals. I fall in the "no boot necessary" category.

I currently have the KYB's and preffer the look w/o the boots. It's a topic that has seperate opinions on these boards. Some members will tell you that the boots will tear and actually trap small rocks and grit which will cause harm on the seals. I fall in the "no boot necessary" category.

I dont think I can wait another two weeks for the boot to come to my door. Its been too long, I want to have it done finally.

But, that was my concern about some dirt could get in there, but I am going to take my chenses. Trully I prefer w/o the boot myself. It wil look good when you flex.

Thank you guys, for a good tips.