ECU Pin out

DarkDragon

For those that are interested, i have made an easy to read ECU pin out for the Pathfinder. I have verified all pins to my 95 PF, XE, Auto Tans. Yours might different.

This is what I look for when I am installing a fuel management controller.

For the easy install, an Apex’I SAFC I or II works very well with the small mods like intake headers and exhaust. It works great for turbo applications as well. I have made 430whp and 400wtq on an Apex’I SAFC I, on an eagle talon with a 35r supporting mods and stock fuel line. The car was starting to run lean at 27psi. So this little box will support some power.

I will be installing a Greddy E-Manage (blue box) to my PF once I get all the bugs out. This one requires a laptop for fine tuning. I can also change injector sizes to have them run like stock. I was running this on my 87 Conquest Turbo. I tuned to 11.3 AFR at 19psi of boost to make 300whp and 325tq. All I did to that car was changed the MAF and ran a -6an fuel line with MSD Booster Pump and an Aeromotive FPR. I may also be able to play with timing on the PF, but I am unsure of that yet. Have to see how the Honda guys retard their timing using this and their V-tech on their distributor.

Enjoy.

Tony

(how can i upload a PDF file?)