New guy from the SE.

Hey whats going on everyone. I just got a great deal on an 04 pathfinder platinum edition. I traded my 05 corolla plus $1,000 cash. My R50 has 118,000 miles. I will get a pic asap. My future plans for it are 2-3" lift, terra grapplers, and some cheap all black off road wheels. I don't go off road but I like the rugged look. Any suggestions are appreciated. Hoping to learn a lot from you all.

Holy Crap!! I think that is the upgrade of the year!! Corolla to Pathy swap +$1000!!

Well, your plans are readily achievable. Check out the R50 section FAQ, pinned by Pezzy and the basics are there. The rest comes down to preference...

Welcome to NPORA BTW... ;)

B

Holy Crap!! I think that is the upgrade of the year!! Corolla to Pathy swap +$1000!!

Well, your plans are readily achievable. Check out the R50 section FAQ, pinned by Pezzy and the basics are there. The rest comes down to preference...

Welcome to NPORA BTW... ;)

B

thanks bro. yea the guy said it was on his lot for a bit and he just wanted to get it moved. I honestly wasn't expecting him to accept the offer but I caught him at a good time. Its a solid vehicle for sure.

Heck yeah! The Platinum Edition is a fantastic looking ride stock. I can't wait to see it lifted. Welcome over from a fellow South Easterner man. I'm going to enjoy your trucks build pics! :welcome:

Thanks. One question I already have is, what is an "AC" lift? There was another lift I read about on here but I can't remember the acronyms for it. I have attached a link to the lift I was looking at. Any reviews or advice on it and is it an "AC" lift?

My link

Just about everything about the AC lift and the Old Man Emu "OME" Lift can be found here. You may have looked at this thread before, but it is long and you may have missed it. Give the whole thread a read, it's good info.

And welcome!

My link

Thanks. One question I already have is, what is an "AC" lift? There was another lift I read about on here but I can't remember the acronyms for it. I have attached a link to the lift I was looking at. Any reviews or advice on it and is it an "AC" lift?

My link

The springs would be the AC lift. The shocks and struts could be considered factory replacements. I have basicaly the same set up that you found with the exception that I am running Rancho RS5000 shocks in the rear instead of the Bilsteins. All of us R50 owners highly recommend going to your local Nissan dealership to purchase the strut bearings and mounts. They are far superior to the after market selection!

Here's a link to my lift install ... :clickdalink: