Hey Guys!

I.D.M.A.

I've had my pathy for around 3 years now. It's a '97 SE Pathy RD51? And I finally stopped thinking it was a Bugatti Veyron in parking lots, and a tank on hills. I now want to make my truck as awesome and epic as it could be. I have been looking around for lift kits and read a lot about SFDs on this site and want to attempt one after I move to Texas. I want to get a CB radio for my truck, read stuff about it here too. I can't wait to get started on making my truck better!

Also, I had a quick question. I saw a V8 conversion kit for a V6 Jeep engine and wanted to know if I could do an engine swap with a Jeep. I basically want more power, right now, it takes sssssssooooooo long to get to 60.

WAVEY welcome to the forums! you have a VG33 engine, and an R50. affectionately known as CAR50's here hehe.

don't think anyone has done a jeep conversion (EW!)... more power, get a VQ35 engine. or do a tune up. the VG 33's are the typical upgrade from the VG30's that us older rigs run. a VG33 should have decent power..... sounds like yours is lacking.... may need a good ol tune up and so,me tweaks under the hood?

:beer:

Hehe yea, out off all the engines one could choose from, Jeep is not the first to come to my mind. Maybe I'm just a purist, there is a guy who put a VH45 V-8 from an Infinity in his R50. I drool every time I think about it.

Welcome to NPORA Bud!!

As for the engine swap, I wouldn't bother. While the VG33 V6 isn't a power house, it is extremely reliable and cheap to run. I'd advise to upgrade the intake, install headers and a free flowing exhaust and see how that works for you.

B