Bumper compatability

Just wondering if a aftermarket bumper from a WD21 will fit on a R50 pathfinder? I found a pretty good deal on one if it will. My bumper is pretty rotted so hopefully it will. Thanks in advance for any help!

Welder and torch and anything is possible. Might look a little odd since r50 bumpers "wrap around" a bit more and you have to factor in some mounting differences putting a full framers bumper on a unibody truck. Ifs it's a great deal though an option might be buy it-sell to a wd21 owner here for a little profit-steal underpants-purchase bumper that's FOR r50

Welder and torch and anything is possible. Might look a little odd since r50 bumpers "wrap around" a bit more and you have to factor in some mounting differences putting a full framers bumper on a unibody truck. Ifs it's a great deal though an option might be buy it-sell to a wd21 owner here for a little profit-steal underpants-purchase bumper that's FOR r50

Phase one: Steal underpants

Phase two: ????

Phase three: Profit

Hey chrisgerman1983, are you looking for a stock replacement or off road replacement?

Oops, re-read, you want aftermarket.

Edited by clkindred

Yeah, would take a lot of custom work to make it fit. The R50 is quite a bit wider than the WD21, and the mounts are entirely different.

thank every one, didnt think about the wrap around. I was just thinking about mounting points. Any one ever shipped a bumper? wonder if it would be worth getting one sent all the way up to canada?