O2 Sensor Replacement

That's the one I used, and it's working just fine. Changing it out, however, was more challenging than I thought. It's because the wires are secured by clips all along their length, but there's one clip you can't get to either from above or below because it's in a very small space between the engine and something (I forget what right now), really close to the header. Anyway, I ended up just cutting the wire of the old O2 sensor and pulling it THROUGH the harness to remove it. Then I installed the new one without any problems.

Thanks for the tips Howie, I'll definatley keep that in mind. The wire does not look like it is fun to get to from the diagrams in the FSM. I'm assuming you are saying you used the Bosch sensor? Out of curiousity, how long ago did you install them?

Edited by PivoArch

Actually, I didn't even get the Bosch one. I cheaped out and got the Standard Motor Products one. I figured if it went bad, I could just replace it again. Especially now that I know how to do it. I replaced it last August, and no trouble codes since then, so I guess it's still going strong. To get the real answer, though, I'd have to hook it up to my Nissan Datascan to see if it's still putting out the proper voltage, since the rear sensor isn't involved in adjusting real-time fuel trim.