looking for some extra stock wheels in perfect condition, anyone have any to sell?

snow4me

Mine aren't in "perfect condition" but I'll get rid of them CHEAP. They are the Tri Spoke 16" wheels off of my 99.5. They currently have General Grabber's (street tires) mounted on them with about 20% tread life left. They have scuff marks on the outer rim and all four hub covers are in tact.

Like I said ... CHEAP.

Why you need 'em? I have same wheels, but wasn't planning to replace them. Sorry!

Well, I'm in Michigan and they use a lot of salt here in the winter so the wheels corrode fairly easily when the wheel weights chip the clear coat. 2 of my 4 wheels are actually pretty nice due to the previous sliding off the road and damaging 2 of them. The insurance company put new ones on one side of the truck. Anyhow, I really like the stock wheel for some reason and would like a nice minty set if possible. Thanks for the reply. :-)

Yeah, I like the stock wheel too. The center caps are big enough to hide my Warn hubs! Good luck in your search!

I saw a pathy around here that had our center caps and wheels but the center caps were chromed plastic. They were factory. Never saw that before.

I saw a pathy around here that had our center caps and wheels but the center caps were chromed plastic. They were factory. Never saw that before.

Maybe the guy chromed them himself?