Door Locks

Hey guys, my automatic door lock switch on the drivers side door stopped working all of a sudden the other day, it didnt get wet or anything it just stopped working. Also I can usually unlock all of the doors at once if im unlocking the passenger or drivers side doors by turning the key twice; also no longer working. If anyone can give mke a hand finding a fuse or relay that would be great. Thanks for the help!

-Bobby

Hey guys, my automatic door lock switch on the drivers side door stopped working all of a sudden the other day, it didnt get wet or anything it just stopped working. Also I can usually unlock all of the doors at once if im unlocking the passenger or drivers side doors by turning the key twice; also no longer working. If anyone can give mke a hand finding a fuse or relay that would be great. Thanks for the help!

-Bobby

I had the same problem once. It ended up being the main switches in the driverside door panel. Those get more crap and oil in them then you would think. Try taking one of the good switches from that panel and moving it to the coresponding switch of the malfunctioning door. see if you can make that door lock work again that way. The switches are cheap at a pick n pull they are also the same 90 - 96 and probably later. The only reason I stopped at 96 is I swapped some switches from a 96 into a 90 at one point.

Edited by ejin4499