New from NY

oasisx

Hey everyone, the names John. This is my first time posting on this forum, i usually use the nico site but figured why not open up to new things. seems like this is a pretty solid site with a lot of helpful people.

heres a picture of my pathfinder: 2001 SE 4x4 1021091526.jpg

BAYPORT !! Man we were neighbors!! I grew up in Patchogue, I'm sure you've been to The Truck Shop in West Sayville, I used to work there, maybe you've seen my old hardbody:

this pic was taken on the corner of Broadway Avenue and Montauk Highway

2884mtj.jpg

thanks for all the warm welcomes

BAYPORT !! Man we were neighbors!! I grew up in Patchogue, I'm sure you've been to The Truck Shop in West Sayville, I used to work there, maybe you've seen my old hardbody:

this pic was taken on the corner of Broadway Avenue and Montauk Highway

2884mtj.jpg

and wow, what a small world, my dad just got a new chevy 2500 pick up and we were actually just at the truck shop considering getting a custom top and running boards put in from there. I dont rememeber that truck per say but i always notice the cool custom trucks they always got parked out front. Thats a great spot tho where you took that picture i used to go sleigh riding there all the time as a kid and play baseball at the fields just north of it.....what a small world, haha thats awesome.

Edited by oasisx

Your a little younger than me so you probably wouldn't have noticed the truck, LOL, Paul still owns the Truck Shop, and a few of the guys I used to work with are still there, good guys. I used to play tackle football at the fields over there.