Joining the Elite

I just ordered my SFD kit from Shift220 :bounce: and springs from iron rock offroad 5" Wj lift coils only because they were cheaper than 4" ones by $60. I got extended brake lines with the kit as well as drop bracket for the track bar. I can't wait to install it although It will no longer get to park in the garage.LOL

Edited by PaMountianbiker

I just ordered my SFD kit from Shift220 :bounce: and springs from iron rock offroad 5" Wj lift coils only because they were cheaper than 4" ones by $60. I got extended brake lines with the kit as well as drop bracket for the track bar. I can't wait to install it although It will no longer get to park in the garage.LOL

Welcome to the SFD family, and just let some air out of yoyur tires and it might help to fit in lol.

Welcome to the SFD family, and just let some air out of yoyur tires and it might help to fit in lol.

No it won't fit I just put the 33's on and it almost hits the roof rack now without the tire on it :thumbsdown: It was a test fit for wheels I couldn't put the front ones on because my spacers haven't come yet. 33x12.50x15 on stock 8" steel wheels with 4 1/4 back spacing.

Edited by PaMountianbiker

No it won't fit I just put the 33's on and it almost hits the roof rack now without the tire on it :thumbsdown: It was a test fit for wheels I couldn't put the front ones on because my spacers haven't come yet. 33x12.50x15 on stock 8" steel wheels with 4 1/4 back spacing.

Wont the 5 in h rear springs make it set up too high in the rear?

One of the big doors in my garage has had the header panel and studs cut out and reframed and installed on hinges. THe garage door tracks were raised to match (I added some track extensions at the bottom). I presume a PO had an RV or something. Might work for you?