Cocked Steering Wheel AFTER alignment work?

joehurdler

Ok, so I noticed that my front tires had some uneven wear on the outside edge or shoulder of the tires. Specifically, the outside edge or shoulder of the front tires were extra worn in comparison to the other parts the tire. Easily enough, I concluded it was an alignment issue caused either from the usual pot hole or even from my dumb hiney bouncing off a curb by overcompensating for a turn.

Anyhow, I took my 2003 Pathy LE to get the alignment fixed, and interestingly enough, my steering wheel is now cocked to about 10 or 11 clock when the vehicle is going straight! Mind you my steering wheel was FINE and would be at the proper 12 O'Clock position while I'm driving straight before. Now AFTER the alignment work today it now must be at 10 or 11'o clock while the vehicle is going straight!

So, I'm wondering if possibly when my idiot hiney hit the curbs on turns it may have caused a hidden problem such as bending the frame and went undetected prior to the alignment work? Or is it possible the alignment people screwed up the job?

Thanks in advance, Joe