wiring prob due to rust in the rear quarters.

derrick719

hey so i have been having weard glitches with my truck and finally clued in y. rear wiper wont turn out off locks a weard buzzing and my lights would blow the fuse all the time. anyways the bottom of my rear quarters are rusted out and have got sand salt water ice and snow up in the inside coating the meny conectors most are fine and have been cleaned. there is one that was messed. its green with a white top looks like it could just be a protector on a not included accesory. but there is 3 diodes in it and there fried good and it was warm. i was wondering if i could leave it out with out having any probs as i got to do another 14 hour drive in 2 weeks. filling the hole with foam for now

I actually cut off the bottom of those rear panels. I didn't even think to look inside, and yes they got all rusted. I had a loud buzzing from my speakers and my rear wiper would blow a fuse. I ended up getting the entire harness at the junkyard. There are so many on this harness: speakers,cruise control,fuel pump,wiper,stoplights,auto trans computer,just to name a few. Yours doesn't sound as bad as mine though. Good luck!

there is no part numer that i saw all japanese. ill get one as soon as i can not to wirried runs and drives and every thing works so far

A picture, as in so I can see what the part looks like/where it is located, to look it up on the parts number site found somewhere in my members ride topic (as well as a few other places)