starting off

PeterG

HI i own a 2000 nissan pathfinder that is currently stock. I would like to put a 3-4 inch lift to fit about 32 inch tires. Can some one help me by telling me everyt thing i need, and a good place to find them.... Thanks

HI i own a 2000 nissan pathfinder that is currently stock. I would like to put a 3-4 inch lift to fit about 32 inch tires. Can some one help me by telling me everyt thing i need, and a good place to find them.... Thanks

Go to 4x4parts.com They have everything you will need. Good prices and lots of knowledge.

Most of the "Veteran" members of the site will tell you to SEARCH!!!!!! There is YEARS of recorded info on this board...have a look around. There are a few "stickied" or "pinned" areas in the beginning of the forum menus that pertain to your (our) specific year of Pathy!!! I will tell you that you will only acheive 2" inches with suspension ...an inch or two with 31 or 32" tires and to get more you need to do a SFD (sub-frame drop) You will find the info if you have a little look around. 4x4parts.com isnt the only choice you have but a good place for a lot of info. Old Man Emu also sells a suspension kit for our trucks too!

Tye

Thank you that was what I was looking for. I just want to lift it to fit larger tires like 32s how much do I have to lift it do so with out doing anything major

the two major suspension replacements for our rides lift it 2" and 1.5" (4x4parts.com/Old Man Emu) you could fit 32" no prob with spacers or Rims with the right backspacing...I have 31x10.5" and there isnt alot of room between the bottom of the strut and the tire (1" or so) anything bigger and wider would need to be pushed out further with the spacers or rims! Then you might have to start a little trimming around fenders, removing flares etc. Its a finicky thing...i wouldnt suggest getting 15 " steelies...mine rubbed on the caliper and i had to grind it...stick with the 16 rim if you can!!

Tye