TPMS

4x4white03

I am changing the wheels/tires on my 03 and could really care less about the TPMS. This is my fourth Nissan, and I have had nothing but problems with the ones in the past. I am not installing the sensors on my new wheels, but believe I will have a constant idiot light once I change over. Is there a way to disable the TPMS system so the light doesn't go off?

Haven't got that far yet. I know it's in the lower left corner of the dash, so it might not be so bad. I just haven't seen anything on any of the forums that discussed it, and I figured with so many tire/wheel changes on the board for off-roading, someone might have figured it out by now.

Yea... not to many people here with TPMS to begin with. Might be an idea to maby check a forum that also deals alot with Nissan cars as well (if nobody is able to help out here, someone with a newer Pathfinder will hopefully chime in soon)since people with Z cars and whatnot swap wheels as well

On my Titan I just learned to ignore the light. It flashes for two minutes after I start it, I kind of use it as a timer at first startup in the morning. Let it idle till the light stops flashing then drive off. Give the motor a little time to warm up and get some oil flowing. My wife's van is usually in gear before the starter stops turning.

James