Well i may be back sooner than I thought

MrPink

Well as some of you know i had a 95 Nissan pathfinder that i loved it was by far my favorite vehicle that i have owned. but as the Nissan's have a curse especially in the rust belt for Swiss cheese frames i inevitably broke mine whilst offroading it. I actually traded it for a 2000 Dodge neon, and soon after bought a 1999 neon. as much as i love my neon i miss the pathfinder more. So while browsing my local Craigslist i happened upon this 93 Pathfinder . I thusly text messaged him to see if he still had it and what the specs were on it.

Here is a little rundown on it.

1993 Nissan Pathfinder SE or XE i cant tell(has the SE wheels, roof rack and the spare tire carrier)

160k miles

Auto trans

Loaded

Frame's not rotted(or so he says)

needs Brakes(rotors & Pads)-He has them

Possible LSD rear diff

He doesnt have any better pictures of the thing at the moment but i hope its as good as it sounds, because i miss my pathy.

I wish it was a 94-95 because the interior was awesome on the 95 that i had. But i cant be choosy as i think there is a 94 or 95 in the junkyard by my house so i would pillage the interior :D

Edited by MrPink

the #$!&er wanted me to throw cash ontop for a 93 that has no brakes at the moment(my god it was a scary test drive) he didnt tell me til after i got back, the fame however was starting to scale, and well yea i passed. I will find another one day but until then i will rock out the MPG's on the neon. i love the little #$!&er. i missed diving a little car, but at the same time i miss driving something that is a hell of alot more capible off road.