Lift

ebag17

My main question which i can't seem to get a value for. Is how much lift is achieved in the front when cranking the t bars? I saw that Calmini makes shocks for front in rear made for suspensions with 3 inches of lift? If i did those and the lift springs in the back with cranked bars. Would that work? Mainly i want to know if front and back would look level. And would it be better to get upgraded tb's. I worked all day and probably haven't thought this out correctly so tell me if I'm wrong or point me into the direction of some better ideas. Thanks.

-G

You could probably crank the torsion bars to get 3" but it will probably ride like crap (control arms sitting on the bump stops) not to mention the angle that you will put the cv axles at will cause premature wear, I would say 2" is about the most you should raise the front end. The other problem with going higher is it makes it harder to be aligned.

new torsion bars are a good idea if yours are original as the stock one's may not hold in the amount of lift when you crank the bars.