Maintenance Journal

Kittamaru

Alright then... I'm starting to put together a maintenance journal in Excel with all the maintenance a pathfinder needs to have done to it listed. My idea atm is to have it use two numbers from your truck to work things out:

Odometer Reading and Date

The idea is that I will have things listed with a mileage point (every X miles) and a date point (every X months/years/Weeks/whatever) and have the information listed in a hidden spreadsheet. A primary page (the working page) will have a spot to enter your current Odometer reading and keep track of the current date. Upon first opening the document, you will insert the last mileage/date (to the best of your memory) at which the service was performed.

Then, the document will, on the primary page, list any services that need done, need to be done soon, or are overdue.

All good and well, except... well... I don't KNOW everything that needs done to these trucks yet :D I know a fair bit, but hell, I'm still young and new to all this :D

If anyone would like to contribute information to this project, please feel free to do so - once the spreadsheet is done, I'll host it and put a link here for download - if anything is missed, feel free to chime in and let me know :)

Progress:

Spreadsheet Body - 0%

Spreadsheet Data - 2%

Spreadsheet Equations - 0%

Input Functions - 0%

Output Functions - 0%

Total Progress - 0%

Edited by Kittamaru