Fiberglass Body Parts

Terry

A/C carries some at www.4x4parts.com - they are meant for a Hardbody application however, and have the bulge for the fenders ... the hood(s) look alright, but they aren't a perfect fit, but really could cut down on the weight if that is what you are after ...

so whats your project just out of curiousity?

I was involved in a little fender bender last weekend and figured if I was going to replace a hood and fender I might as well go with fiberglass. Not only would it lighten up the front end but I could fabricate a snorkel through the fender pretty easy. Just a heads up, I rear ended a 84 Mercedes Benz, it was sitting still and I was going about 20 mph, I have slight hood, driver side fender damage, the MB was pretty bad, back end smashed about a foot or more in and booth rear tail light sections destroyed. If I had a bush guard I would have probably been fine. Testament to the strength of the Pathfinder. I have pictures if anyone is interested.

brush guards will take "some"damage, when i had mine it prolly caused as much dmg as would have happened if i didnt have it. it pushed my radiator support back some so my bumper sags

453614_12_full.jpg

Dayum doode that sucks... One of the major reasons to get a HD bumper made by me. You do the damage to others not get the damage done to you!

Also thinking of blasting up some frame stiffners.... Looks like some good damage.

:confused:

Rear enders really really lick. Pay that one off or insurance will be killer for a long time. Just hope no one claims MY NECK MY NECK... I had this happen and it took me 4 ever to get back to a normal insurance rate. Almost not worth driving when you pay clo pssd se to $500 a month