Rancho- another lift option- 2" Quicklift

Here's another option I've not seen posted here for the R51. Rancho has the Quicklift 2".

Part numbers:

Front PN RS999790QL quick lift 2"

Rear PN RS999312XL shock 1-3/4"

Rear lift PN RS70077

That last part looks to be a coil spacer to go with the longer shock.

Still debating on whether to go with a lift or not on my rig. Off-road counts but spend a ton of miles on the road, too.

Edited by 4wdRequired

Go with a lift of some sort, as you know no doubt, a small one will make a big diff off road, and although I don't have any experience with the r51's, I have seen em and they seem nice and stout, nothing a 2" lift would hinder...

I say go with the calmini 5" suspension lift.....but thats just me!

I practically DD my 91 (i know, they are different) on 3" BL 3" SL and 33's, and with your experience with vehicles, I think you can handle it :D

That lift looks like a pretty simple option if your not looking for anything extreme, and it would def be an improvement over stock (says you can fit 32.8x11.5) for i'm assuming not a huge price

Edited by OldSlowReliable

I should clarify mine is the DD. At present I'm using an ATV or Polaris Ranger for the strenuous stuff.

Plus I tow 5,000 lbs of travel trailer when we do long trips.

A couple of inches and 32" tires won't kill it, but the Calmini... that would mean a mandatory regear, which so far haven't seen many options for R&P gears for the R51 diffs.

I do value the on-road manners and performance of the PF. It's really enjoyable in the city and on the interstate, don't want to screw that up. I like a balance of on/off road performance.