sold WD21 "lego" wheels with 31x10.5 yokohama geolander a/t

kneedeep

***sold*** to a jeep fan, he will be passing the wheels back my way once he un-mounts the tires, so if anybody want's the wheels let me know.

I picked these bad boys up and was planning mounting them on my xterra for a old school meets new(ish) school look, but I am reconsidering since I would like to go with an aftermarket set up.

the tires have 85%-90% tread left and the wheels are in good shape, even wear and tons left on them.

basically this is the set up one would have if they have a pathfinder with the big tire package so fitment should be no issue.

$450 obo

located in Edmonton

post-5597-1248726633_thumb.jpg

Edited by kneedeep

• 3 months later...

***sold*** to a jeep fan, he will be passing the wheels back my way once he un-mounts the tires, so if anybody want's the wheels let me know.

I picked these bad boys up and was planning mounting them on my xterra for a old school meets new(ish) school look, but I am reconsidering since I would like to go with an aftermarket set up.

the tires have 85%-90% tread left and the wheels are in good shape, even wear and tons left on them.

basically this is the set up one would have if they have a pathfinder with the big tire package so fitment should be no issue.

$450 obo

located in Edmonton

Hi, Are the wheels sold now too, or are they still available?

Chase