NX4 Spacer installed

new4x4r

Nope, no mess up, if you read the instuctions, they provide details on how to secure the studs in place prior to installing. You may have missed a little step is all. You have a few options to secure the stud in place, one is to use an adhesive such as Loctite 454 adhesive gel or other chemicals as recommened in the instructions, or you could always spot weld the fasteners if you have such capabilities available to you.

As an option, we offer the lower strut brackets ith the longer studs pre-installed, however the studs only have to be secured long enough to install and reach their proper torque value, thus an adhesive, after curing, should provide you with sufficient torque off to permit safe installation.

Should you have any further questions on the install, don't hesitate to shoot me an email sales@nx4industries.com

Cheers,

Jeff

Thanks for the reply, it was a long day and my brain was toasted so after couple beer and away from it I was actaully able to reach around it with a wrench to hold the bolt down to tighten the top. Thanks

Here's a pix after everything including the 1" spacers installed.

IMAG1102.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic