Tranny filter

Airrun2002

:angry: SUCKS A$$!

On my '94 I had to unbolt the exhaust and drop the whole pan also. To be able to get the pan off and down, I had to pry the exhaust pipe down with a GIANT prybar while my buddy wiggled the darn pan down & out. Replaced the filter and gasket and fought the bastard back on! :clap: AMEN for the ones with drain plugs! Now I'm starting to get irritated just thinking about it, so I'm going to leave now and chat with you'll later! :X

94 Pathy :beer:

:angry: SUCKS A$$!

On my '94 I had to unbolt the exhaust and drop the whole pan also. To be able to get the pan off and down, I had to pry the exhaust pipe down with a GIANT prybar while my buddy wiggled the darn pan down & out. Replaced the filter and gasket and fought the bastard back on! :clap: AMEN for the ones with drain plugs! Now I'm starting to get irritated just thinking about it, so I'm going to leave now and chat with you'll later! :X

94 Pathy :beer:

The reason I pay someone else to do this stuff. "Cause it meakes me :furious:

• 4 weeks later...

You can buy a drain plug for the models without...any decent auto parts store should have one....but when you change the filter...lol time for the exhaist drop again! WOOHOOO!

Or when you have new exhaust put on, have them bend that cross over, so that it comes to the front side of the pan...no more dropping it to work on that tranny :D