Brake Light/abs Light?

Lol....ok, here ya go

Brake light and ABS light were coming on when I accelerated around corners, or braked hard around corners....then would go off shortly after....check my brake fluid, and it was barely above minimum, so I got out my DOT 3 brake fluid, and filled it up to MAX......gonna test it out on my way to trumpet lessons and see if it worked!

Lol....ok, here ya go

Brake light and ABS light were coming on when I accelerated around corners, or braked hard around corners....then would go off shortly after....check my brake fluid, and it was barely above minimum, so I got out my DOT 3 brake fluid, and filled it up to MAX......gonna test it out on my way to trumpet lessons and see if it worked!

Glad to here someone else is experience this with their ABS/E-Brake Light when going through corners because I thought I was going crazy. Strange thing is that it only happens when I'm going through right turns. Weird. :shrug::blink::scratchhead:

Glad to here someone else is experience this with their ABS/E-Brake Light when going through corners because I thought I was going crazy. Strange thing is that it only happens when I'm going through right turns. Weird. :shrug::blink::scratchhead:

My guess, is that the sensor is located somewhere on the right side, and when making a right turn, all the fluid goes to the left, making the sensor think its empty :D

My guess, is that the sensor is located somewhere on the right side, and when making a right turn, all the fluid goes to the left, making the sensor think its empty :D

Hmm... That's still weird. oh well as long as my truck still stops and goes I guess it'll be alright until next week when I have the oil changed in it. :blink::shiftyeyes:

Hmm... That's still weird. oh well as long as my truck still stops and goes I guess it'll be alright until next week when I have the oil changed in it. :blink::shiftyeyes:

They didn't check mine when I had my oil changed, and I had a bottle of brake fluid sittin around, and a new small bottle is only like a buck or two @ walmart.....Pretty easy to do, and keeps me from havin to worry bout it...